How to do the Trick
- Throw a Split Bottom Mount.
- Leaving your throwhand index finger stationary, bring your freehand index finger forward, down beneath your throwhand index finger, back towards your body and just above your throwhand index finger.
- Pull your index fingers apart from eachother, the wrap you did in step two will cause the yo-yo to be suspended between your two index fingers.
- Rotate your hands around the suspended yo-yo, the hand on top going forward away from your body and down, the hand on bottom coming back towards your body and up.
- After you perform five of these rotations stop with your throwhand closest to your body, bring your hands together slightly, allowing the yo-yo to rest in the wrap you made for the Mach 5.
- Pull your throwhand index finger away from your freehand, leaving you with a bottom mount.
- Dismount and Catch.